Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What Obama is made of...

I haven't posted or commented here for a while, for good reason. I was determined after the election to give our new President at least a few months to prove himself, to see whether or not he was better than I feared, or worse.

Well, I think so far he has proven himself as bad as I thought he would be. From pathetic fumblings with appointees, to absurd protocol miscues when dealing with our best allies, to his almost maniacal desire to have people who have hated us for years fall in love with us, to his bowing before a monarch, to his back door attempt at nationalization of private companies, to his ham-handed attempts to take credit for the SEALS take down of the Somali Pirate hostage situation, he has proved just one thing.


OBAMA IS MADE OF FAIL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home